DC Jack Repair
Laptop power is cutting off frequently and battery won’t charge properly
Power charger port on your laptop may be faulty
If your laptop battery is not charging properly and power is cutting off suddenly without any alert while using the power cord, most likely the DC jack connection is faulty and is starting to fail.
Any Questions? Come to store, Click or Call: 905-456-6560
Your laptop only works with charged battery?
One of the most common piece of notebook hardwares that fails on any laptop is the DC JACK or power port. If you lose connection every time you plug in the power on your laptop or it works intermittently, you could have a broken DC JACK.
Brampton Laptop provide AC/DC JACK repair & replacement service for most make and models of Mac and PC based laptops, netbooks and tablets.
We fix Mac and Windows laptops DC jack problmes
- Find out what is wrong with your Mac, and laptop power port
- You move the power plug and the laptop loses connection.
- Your laptop has a broken or cracked dc jack.
- Your laptop won’t charge but works fine on charged battery.
- Your power LED and battery LED flicker when the adapter tip is moved.
- Your laptop battery won’t charge.
Please write the total sum of these numbers before submitting this form.
Brampton Laptop, PC, Mac Repair Store
52 Main Street North
(Between CIBC and Cycle Path)
M-F: 10am -7 pm
Sun: By appointment only
Plenty of parking spots!
Store front street parking
Rose Theatre, 1 hr free parking
Nelson sq. parking, Free 1 hr
Brampton City Hall, Free 1 hr